- Do you have a passion for all things travel?
- Are you an experienced customer service and sales professional looking for a new challenge?
If the answer is YES, keep reading as Trailfinders are looking for enthusiastic Travel Consultants to join our team!
Rewards and Benefits:
Here at Trailfinders, we sincerely believe that our greatest asset is our staff. As well as supportive and comprehensive ongoing coaching and development, Travel Consultants will also receive:
- The most competitive salary in the industry; after two years' service we would expect Worldwide Consultants to be earning in excess of £36,000 including an uncapped incentive scheme.
- Performance related promotions and real career advancement opportunities
- Excellent worldwide travel opportunities including a dedicated Staff Travel Team on hand to assist with your holiday bookings
- A generous leave allowance (up to 40 days per year), the opportunity for sales staff to take a period of sabbatical leave and educational trips: this year 50% of Consultants will take part in an educational trip.
- Annual trip and awards ceremony for our top performers.
- A friendly and professional environment working with like-minded people who love travel.
- Great socialising opportunities including supplier functions, team nights out and subsidised departmental Christmas and summer parties.
- Daily lunch provided on the premises.
- Corporate Clothing provided to each member of sales and frontline support staff.
- Contributory pension scheme, Eye-care vouchers, Interest free season ticket loan on public transport.
What do you need?
Essential, are the ability and the desire to sell, plan and advise on travel arrangements to a diverse client base whilst delivering an unparalleled level of client care.
New Travel Consultants initially join our worldwide team therefore a strong worldwide geographical awareness is needed as well as extensive and recent first-hand travel experience, with particular preference for travel experience within Australia & New Zealand, America & Canada or Asia. You will also have:
- A confident approach to building rapport and forging exceptional client relationships.
- Ideally successful experience of working in a target based sales role; otherwise the drive to succeed in an environment designed to reward excellence with proven persuasive and influencing skills
- Previous experience of working in a busy, pressurised office environment,
- Good standard of education, ideally to degree level, and the ability to multi task and quickly interpret a large volume of complex information whilst communicating effectively
What will you be doing?
Our Travel Consultants pride themselves on their ability to exactly match the most appropriate travel products with the client's individual needs and exceed their expectations at every opportunity. As a result, Trailfinders has sent over 16 million clients off on their travels since its inception in 1970 and over 80% of our clients are either referred to us by word of mouth or have travelled with us before.
Our Travel Consultants are highly trained and knowledgeable and between them have travelled to over 96% of the world's countries. This along with access to the reservation system Galileo and an array of unique in-house systems and up to date information enables our consultants to sell enthusiastically, professionally and with confidence, offering service and advice that is second to none in the industry.
At Trailfinders our aim is to exceed the expectations of our clients, colleagues and suppliers. Trailfinders' unrivalled reputation for offering an efficient and friendly service to our clients is attributed entirely to the knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment of our staff.
You would be working for an award winning company, continually recognised by readers of The Guardian & Observer, WHICH?, The Times & Sunday Times, The Telegraph and the Cruise Industry in their annual awards.
If you have the passion and drive to become one of our Travel Consultants, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits