We are currently recruiting for a Transport Support Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-known transport company in one of their sites in Tadcaster area.
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours : 4O4O 12 hour Nights 18:00pm - 06:00am
Location: LS24 9SA
* Ensure full compliance within current legislation, e.g. driver's hours, tachograph legislation, GTS, telematics
* Ensuring that drivers comply with pre-use vehicle checking and defect reporting
* Liaising between drivers and hauliers and agencies required
* Working between the transport and warehouse operations to ensure vehicles are loaded and dispatched in a timely and efficient manner
* Completing debriefs accurately to ensure all data entries are complete and input into the relevant systems/passed to relevant departments
* Ensuring that driver debriefing includes full compliance with legislation and the checking of the standards against actual performance
* Promoting a flexible approach to delivering business requirements
* Adhering to H&S requirements to provide a safe working environment promoting the hazard reporting and near miss process's to ensure accident reduction standards
* Previous experience in a transport environment is essential
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
* Ability to meet deadlines/targets and prioritise workload
* Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel.
* Experience of GTS / telematics would be an advantage
For more details please apply here or send a CV
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
26,325.00 - 26,325.00 per year