£25,000 - £28,000
We are currently searching for an experienced Traffic planner for a Well-established business within the Redditch area.
The purpose of this role is to take responsibility traffic planning of routes and scheduling delivery times so the customer receives a great service in line with the agreed service levels.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Route Planning for a varied client base
- Liaising with Drivers, traffic desks, clients and the management team
- Prioritising work load to ensure total efficiency is achieved
- Ordering agency drivers, workload dependant
- Meet weekly or monthly KPI's set for the department
- Ensure the Drivers are working within legislative requirements and remain fully trained in relevant Health & Safety requirements of Drivers and Working Time Regulations.
- To be flexible to accommodate changes that occur within the Traffic Department
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Knowledge of monitoring compliance and ensuring best practice
- Be able to work in a team
- Computer literate
- Possess good geographical knowledge
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.