Bennett and Game are currently working with a leading Transport & Distribution company that are specialists within the FMCG sector.
The company have been running strong for over 75 years and are a major player within the UK logistics industry. The company was recently invested in by a major European logistics group and have great backing and investment to become a real leader within the Logistics Sector. The company are now looking to take on an experienced Transport Planner in their Cannock location due to ongoing business success.
Transport Planner Position Overview
Joining a close knit office team you will responsible to work with the Transport Manager to efficiently plan the companies mixed fleet as well as route the sub-contracted fleet and drivers. The role is fast paced and diverse so excellent organisational and clear communication skills are essential.
Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Have 2 or more years' experience working in a similar planning role - ideally within the FMCG transport industry.
- Have experience in working with sub-contractors and sub contracted fleets
- Be computer literate.
- Be confident dealing directly with our customers and liaising with them over the phone.
- Be customer focused and able to work under pressure, meeting demanding deadlines.
- Be a team player and willing to assist work colleagues when required.
- Have a flexible attitude and willing to learn.
Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- A competitive salary - circa £28K per annum.
- Opportunities to work additional hours from time to time.
- Company Pension.
- On-site parking and canteen facilities.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
25,000.00 - 30,000.00 per year