Davies Turner has an exciting opportunity for a Transport Office Administrator to join their team based in Bristol.
Job Title: Transport Office Administrator
Location: Bristol - BS119LH
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum PLUS Benefits
Hours: Rotational shift Week 1 = 0700hrs – 1600hrs Week 2 = 1000hrs – 1900hrs
Transport Office Administrator required.
Davies Turner is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870. Top Track 250 Companies awarded by Sunday Times.
For this Transport Office Administrator opportunity, if you have any of the following, we want to hear from you:
- Transport Office Experience
- Meet/Greet Drivers & organising paperwork.
- Goods received and goods despatched.
- 2 years experience in a busy Transport Office
- IT Literate with good knowledge of excel
- Good command of the English language and grammar
Benefits for this Transport Office Administrator position include:
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mandatory Training
This position is based at Avonmouth which is easily commutable from BS11 9LH.
We believe that this valuable range of benefits together with a competitive salary, offers an overall benefits package befitting of a caring, family owned Company.
The closing date for this Transport Office Administrator opportunity is 22 July 2019. To apply for this role, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Administrator, Goods despatched, Storage of Goods, Logistics, Transport, Goods Received.