A Transformation Programme Manager position is open in London, UK.
- Target Operating Model (TOM) Design
- Risk and Issue Management
- Communications Management
- Driving cost efficiencies
- Design and implement key work-streams to deliver key saves and efficiencies across the function leading to develop a new operating model, increasing efficiencies and delivery across the business.
- Work with business stakeholders to strategize, design, scope & define the business case of the initiatives
- Set up processes and mentor Product Owners & Scrum Masters for efficient delivery using Agile
- Manage collaboration between teams operating with waterfall, ITIL and Agile methodologies
- End-to-end Product leadership and delivery and senior-level business stakeholders management.
- Strategic management of resources, people, incentives, finance, tools, processes, budget & risk.
- Partnered with corporate TP Group IT teams, top tier software product & services vendors.
- Champion continuous improvement and continuous delivery practices and regular product releases within traditional/legacy infrastructure and org structure
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
up to 710.00 /per day