Our collective blend of expertise and experience makes this organisation a great place to work. Our organisation welcomes top talent from all backgrounds to join us at the start of what will be your lifelong journey of development and discovery. Let's see where your talent could take you.
Line of Service
Associate, Senior Associate, Manager, Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary
A career within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short-term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation’s business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
Our PPM Team is well established in the Irish market and have worked with recognised Irish brands across a variety of industries. We are currently engaged in multiple large-scale transformation programmes in the financial, utilities, and State and health sectors.
Our PPM Team establish, drive and consistently deliver high quality complex portfolios and programmes to achieve sustainable business change for clients. We deliver value through four key service offerings:
- Change Delivery Managed Service
- Portfolio Management
- Programme and Project Delivery
- Programme Assurance and Recovery
As part of the PPM Team, you will have the chance to deliver these services with our team of like-minded, high-performing individuals as well as collaborating with our other Advisory Consulting product teams such as Technology, Operational Effectiveness, People and Change etc. on a variety of programmes and projects. Our PPM Product Team is grouped within our Management Consulting Group, in the organisation's Ireland’s Advisory Line of Service.
On a daily basis, you will be engaging with Irish and international clients who are seeking solutions, expert advice and dedicated support to solve their business needs. We currently have a number of interesting and highly complex multi-year engagements across a wide range of industries covering both the public and private sector. Successful candidates will collaborate effectively and use their experience and skills to provide high quality PPM services to our clients.
Our PPM Team take individual and team development seriously and support this through on the job coaching, peer learning as well as formal training programmes at all grades and specifically for our PPM experienced hires. Combining this with strategic internal practice development initiatives, we work to achieve team and firm growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading complex change programmes / project delivery through managing outputs and deliverables, to engagement objectives, timelines and budgets
- Manage client relationships through working confidently with clients and building trusted advisor relationships
- Apply knowledge and experience to projects to produce high quality, value add outputs and deliverables
- Solve problems through collaboration and teamwork
- Build and foster relationships with external clients and internal colleagues to assist the firm and yourself in generating new growth opportunities
- Member of the wider PPM management group, responsible for developing and delivering the PPM service proposition, along with internal team operations
- Preparing and presenting proposals for new PPM opportunities
- Leading Advisory-Consulting, Management Consulting (and PPM specific) business development initiatives
- Preparing practical thought leadership articles and publications
- 5+ years in a PPM role with at least 2+ years’ experience in managing programmes / projects / consulting engagements (strong track record in Professional Service Consulting / Management Consulting is preferable)
- Extensive experience of operating within a transformation / programme / project management life-cycle methodology /models with associated governance and processes
- Extensive experience of managing or delivering projects / programmes
- Experience of working in and / or with large scale organisations in a programme / project management role
- Experience in a working in programme / project / PMO delivery (such as a programme manager, project manager, workstream lead, or PMO lead role)
- Excellent understanding of commercial aspects of a professional services business
- Comprehensive commercial and business acumen
- Excellent leadership, management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing, coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Polished presentation attributes / skills essential
- Demonstrable track record of effective client and stakeholder communication and management
Contact our Senior Consultant - Joe Elston on 02038724692 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Bonus based on team performance up to 25%