Transaction Management Team Supervisor
Our client, is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 2,000 employees. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow, they require a Transaction Management Team Supervisor with at least 3 years of direct experience processing Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and cash deposit transactions or similar relevant background in Investment Services Industry
Job Reference: BBBH 13970
A General Day:
- Supervise the team of Trade Support Analysts ensuring completion of relevant tasks, client reporting providing subject matter expertise on more complex issues,
- Supervise service of all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients’ inbound trade notifications and tying back included economical details against broker confirmation
- Monitoring the resolution of urgent client requests and the first level escalation
- Daily basis decision making in a trade management process based on the best practice and market knowledge,
- Claims management, working with Compensation Team on third party claims and making liability recommendation to Senior Management;
- Participation in client service calls (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).
- Onboarding A1/A2 team members.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years of direct experience processing Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and cash deposit transactions or similar relevant background in Investment Services Industry
- Academic degree in Finance or related
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements; Knowledge of SWIFT messaging practices * SWIFT literacy is a plus
- Advanced English
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment for you to grow within your career.
- Work with a company who highly values their employees.
- Development through various educational, work and mentoring programmes.
- Compensation and benefits packages, flexible work arrangements, volunteering time off and a very well received gift matching programme.
- Other benefits include; Employee savings plan, Life insurance package, VIP medical package, Language classes, workshops and development sessions with a mentor
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +48122119037.