Job Title: Training Facilitator
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £10 per hour, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. Established in 2000 and they pride themselves in the work they do helping injured people. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
They are LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of their Partners is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
The Company is now looking for a talented training facilitator to manage the diaries and internal staff delegates for training within the Company of 320 people. This role will require excellent organisational skills, excellent record keeping, and an excellent grasp of IT - so they want someone who can perform basic manipulation of excel, as well as who has a legal understanding and background.
This role can be full-time or part-time, depending on the candidate. Minimum 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday preferred.
- Working for both the Head of Training and the Training Partner
- Understanding and organising the staff training programme
- Managing delegates attendance (checking the HR system for work patterns etc.)
- Coordination of attendees for seminars and workshops
- Coordination of attendees for coaching
- Uploading attendance into the LMS and ensuring meticulous attention to detail
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of training events
- Audio-typing, course creation materials, printing, booking rooms
- Interrogating and filtering excel information regarding caseloads
- Using the Proclaim case management system to extract information
- Diarising and chasing outcomes from coaching meetings
- Knowledge and understanding of junior lawyer pathways
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Diarising and excellent organisation skills essential
- Experienced in working for a law firm, personal injury experience strongly preferred
- Excellent gatekeeping in terms of delegates and attendance
- Tenacity and ability to get to the end of a job
- Strong PC literacy. Ability to sort and filter excel is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary, Working Hours & Holidays:
- £10 per hour - dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday, rising 1 day per year to a max of 23 days, plus bank/public hols. The office is closed between Christmas and New Year which is not taken from your holiday allowance
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- A chance to join a growing and brilliant Company to work for!
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service
- Death In Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company
- Active Social Committee arranges various events including Quiz Nights, Christmas Party, Summer Party. Plus regular charity events and sporting events e.g. weekly football / netball club, weekly Boot Camp etc.
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24 hour helpline, Legal info and CBT
- Free fresh fruit delivered twice a week
Their standard working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm, but they are flexible and are happy to consider alternative arrangements.
At the Company they rate skill and ability above all else and therefore their recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Graduate, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Law Graduate, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Legal Assistant, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant may also be considered for this role.
£10.00 - £10.00 per hour