This great company is a leading institution in the Digital Marketing sector. It is committed to providing world class training, qualifications and resources for today’s marketers to ensure that marketers are best equipped to make the right decisions in an increasingly complex technology and media landscape.
Our client is looking for a Training Executive to join their Delivery Team, supporting the Training Manager to successfully ensure the smooth running of theirr portfolio of training courses.
At this stage it’s a temporary position with a 6 month contract, however they may look to extend.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in customer services and/or events.
What is the role?
They are looking for a Training Executive to join their Delivery Team, supporting the team to successfully ensure the smooth running of their portfolio of training courses and qualifications. The ideal candidate will have experience working in customer services and/or events. The role involves dealing with clients, delegates, tutors and industry experts on a daily basis so we are looking for a confident, customer focussed and highly organised team member.
- Delivering outstanding customer service to the Institute’s clients and delegates
- The preparation and administration of marketing training courses to the general public and corporate clients
- Ad- hoc and regular project work including information analysis and research, and data entry and cleansing
- Assisting in the administration and delivery of other events, where appropriate
- Maintaining a high standard of personal conduct and performance in all aspects of work, reflecting the Institute’s position as a leading professional marketing association
- Reporting into and supporting the Delivery Team
- Managing in-house and external training courses including collating materials, liaising with delegates, managing AV and sourcing and booking venues where relevant
- To manage PowerPoint production; creating, formatting and proof reading of course materials
- To handle enquiries concerning the administration and content of IDM training programmes
- To communicate with course attendees via their Virtual Learning Account; developing communications where necessary
- To set up and breakdown in-house training suite (catering, layout, AV, registration etc.)
- To create, collate and analyse evaluations forms and process for appropriate follow up. Prepare reports detailing course performance based on feedback
- To ensure a high quality delegate experience through all contact points
- To assist with membership enquiries and renewals
- A highly energetic person with a positive attitude that is driven, creative and resourceful
- Self-motivated, self-starter, goal-oriented, high enthusiasm
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Able to both multi-task and handle change positively
- Productive under pressure and able to prioritise their own work load
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
The role requires an eye for detail and has a strong customer service element requiring confident presentation skills – proven experience in this would be ideal