Training and Education Evaluation Manager who has experience evaluating educational courses / curriculumwithstrong data management, analysis and reporting skills is required for an award-winning organisation based at Kings Cross, London.
SALARY:£32,000 - £34,000 pro rata plus Generous Benefits Package (see below)
LOCATION: Kings Cross, London
JOB TYPE:Part-Time(0.5 FTE / Half Time Hours)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Training and Education Evaluation Manager who has experience evaluating educational courses / curriculumwithstrong data management, analysis and reporting skills.
The organisation is an award-winning UK financialeducation charity specialising in creating and delivering high impact and fun money management programmes for 7-25year olds. They develop financial and enterprise education programmes for young people and create, write, design and deliver workshops in both school and non-school settings which include reaching vulnerable young people who are most in need of money management skills.
They are also recent recipients of the Guardian Charity Award, Children & Young People Now Leaving Care Award and the Centre for Social Justice Poverty Prevention Award.
The organisation is entering an exciting new phase of impact measurement.Building upon being the first youth organisation to be awarded a Project Oracle Level 3 Award and having their programmes rated by the Money Advice Service Evidence Hub. They have also conducted extensive evaluation during 2017-18 and are seen as a leader in their field.
Working as the Training and Education Evaluation Manager (known within the organisation as an EvaluationManager), you will help build up their strong evidence base to produce ground-breaking new impact data on the implementation of financial education.
It is essential as the Training and Education Evaluation Managerthat you have previous experience evaluating educational courses / curriculum with the ability to manage projects and have excellent communication, time-management and organisational skills.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to be part of this organisation that is entering an exciting new phase of impact measurement.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilitiesas the Training and Education Evaluation Manager:
- Develop and implement core parts of the organisation’s evaluation agenda, including Theory ofChange, evaluation planning, creation of evaluation tools, data analysis and reporting
- Liaise with internal teams, trainers and evaluation consultants on the delivery of evaluation projects
- Manage and support our Evaluation Officer
- Support with the implementation and upkeep of new databases and reporting software
- Data management, analysis and report writing
- Design and implement complimentary research
- Support in the sharing of evaluation findings with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct focus groups and interviews with participants and teachers
- Attend and network at relevant events & keep up to date with relevant research in the sector
- Experiencedand skilled in conducting education evaluation. Qualifications in this area or equivalent relevant experience are essential
- Possess strong IT skills with familiarity of Salesforce an advantage
- Strong data management skills
- Be highly organised, and a quick learner
- Have experience of managing projects and working independently
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledge or experience of working with young people is an advantage
- Have the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines
- Be passionate about our aims and objectives and committed to working within a small and growing team that goes the extra mile
As a successful candidate the organisation offers the following benefits
- 25 days per year annual leave, pro rata full time equivalent (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Income protection insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual training allowance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
- Flexible working policy
- Season ticket loans
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Kings Cross, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk
pro rata plus Generous Benefits Package (see below)