We are inviting candidates to apply for a new exciting position at Utilita working as a Training Coordinator based in our Gateshead Office. Offering a competitive salary of £18,720, plus a company bonus, corporate rewards scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and much more....
What You'll Be Doing
To assist the Retail Training department in all administrative aspects of co-ordinating an exceptional training service.
- To update and maintain training records with all relevant data including learning needs, training requests, bookings, attendance records and evaluations.
- Manage joining instructions, email reminds, follow ups and knowledge checks.
- To oversee the booking of training facilities and travel arrangements for trainers
- To maintain the Training Calendar, liaising with trainers, relevant departments and external organisations to schedule training programmes.
- Undertaking other duties, as required, working additional hours as necessary and reasonable, to fulfil the requirements of the role.
What We're Looking For
- Ability to carry out routine methodical tasks, accurately and to a high standard.
- Good analytical skills, ability to interpret data and compile reports.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload to meet target and deadlines.
- Self-motivated and well organised, able to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- High standard of numerical, verbal and reasoning skills.
- Highly IT literate in Microsoft Office applications
- Outstanding team player displaying enthusiasm and commitment at all times, willing to help the whole team.
up to £18,720.00 per year