0800 Repair are the UK's largest independent Domestic Appliance Repair Company, employing over 100 engineers nationwide. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship & extremely high levels of customer service.
An exciting employment opportunity open to all ages has arisen for a number of White Goods Repair traineeships. The roles are available throughout the country with full training and support provided through our academy. The traineeship will lead to full time employment with potential earnings in excess of £25,000 per year.
What will be covered in the Traineeship? Training is provided through a combination of residential weeks at our 0800 Repair Academy based in the North East as well as out in the field and will cover the following area’s:-
- Health & Safety
- Installation of Refrigeration Systems and Components
- Repair of Domestic Appliances
- Maintenance of Systems and Components
- Safe Working Environments
- Maintaining Effective Working Relationships
- The 0800 Way
- Our purpose built training facility (in the North East) provides preparation training and assessments for all skills associated to become a fully trained White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineer.
- Competitive salary with wage increases throughout your training period (dependent on you passing the relevant stage of your training at that point)
- Bonus scheme
- Overtime available but not compulsory
- Home based role.
- Monday to Friday flexible working hours (40 hours per week).
- Company van for business use and fuel card.
- Uniform, tools and PPE supplied.
- Company Pension scheme.
- 22 Days annual holiday allowance plus 8 Bank holidays. (Rises with length of service to a maximum of 25)s
- The role will involve working in our customer’s home where you will meet a variety of people from all walks of life so excellent interpersonal skills are a must. You will need to be:
- Super organised
- Friendly and helpful
- Smart and presentable
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Team Player
- Flexible to working hours
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Good with English (verbally and written)
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Outlook and MS Office)Experience and Skills; No experience is needed and full training will be given. However, 5 GCSE grade C or above with English and Maths are essential, as are basic IT skills. Important: You will need to hold a full, clean UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Overall we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate our passion for great customer service with the ambition and drive to succeed in a new career.
Job Type: Full-time