Trainee Wealth Manager
Position: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000 /year depending on experience + uncapped commission
OTE: Year 1 £50,000, Year 2 £80,000, Year 3 £150,000
Based in Geneva or Dubai
Wealth Management Company
Our client is a leading, Independent Financial planning and Wealth Management Company with an outstanding reputation for excellence. They are looking for Trainee Wealth Managers to work directly alongside experienced and established Wealth Managers.
To become our Trainee Wealth Manager, you must have the following:
- At least 1 years B2B sales Experience
- Knowledge of Financial products
- Have an excellent telephone voice
- The ability take control and confidently make key decisions
- A driven, focused and ambitious nature
The ideal Trainee Wealth Manager would be someone with direct sales experience, excellent communication and organisational skills, someone who is commission focused and who is used to dealing with High Net Worth Individuals and works well under pressure.
Benefits you will receive as their Trainee Wealth Manager include:
- First month accommodation and outbound Flights covered
- Exams and CISI qualifications are available to become a Financial Adviser
- Working from a comprehensive database
- Attending high profile networking functions
- Prospecting and networking with high net worth individuals
- Self-generating your own leads
- There will be continuous training available
- Structured qualification plan
If you feel this Trainee Wealth Manager role is for you, please click 'Apply' to be directed to the LILIUM application page to upload your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.