- Are you keen to start a career that you’re passionate about?
- Do you need help getting into work and kickstarting your new career?
- Do you enjoy helping others learn and have a passion for working with children?
Then you are in the right place! We are offering you the chance to gain your ‘RQF Level 3 in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools.’ You can study as and when it suits you and with our fantastic support team, we will give you everything you need to get yourself into work. You will benefit from a 3 year career support and your own dedicated Career Support Officer that will help you with; CV building, employability skills and help to organise interviews with our career partners. This is a Training course, not a job.
Throughout the course you will study multiple units such as;
- Child and young person development
- Communicate and develop professional relationships with children and adults
- Support learning activities and much more.
Once qualified as a Teaching Assistant, you will be an extremely valued member of the education community and whilst working as a Teaching Assistant you could be responsible for;
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities that stimulate pupils
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Observing and report on learner participation and progress
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks and more.
With this highly sought after qualification, you will have the choice of where you want to work. You could apply for a Teaching Assistant position within a infant or junior school, secondary school or independent school, the choice is yours!
If you have what it takes to become a Teaching Assistant and are eager to start, then we have everything you need to succeed!
Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form so we can support you every step of the way.