Our client is looking for Trainee Software Developer – Graduates to join their team in London on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
Our client is a successful software development company with an exceptional portfolio of clients and awards. They are looking to train and employ a number of junior developers to join their technical team. Upon completion of your training period you will be responsible for development of commercial business applications. You will be working among some of the brightest technical people on complex, large and challenging projects.
In return as their Trainee Software Developer – Graduates you will receive excellent benefits including;
- Flex-time working hours policy
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency
- All standard employee benefits for free (their famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, ice-creams, unlimited proper Nespresso coffee and teas, fizzy drinks and juices, company days out and parties...)
- Addition of one day to holiday entitlement every year, following the completion of the first two years
- Private medical or dental insurance following the completion of the first two years
- Contributory pension scheme
- Permanent full-time contract with all statutory benefits and annual appraisals
- Open door management policy, recognition system, and feedback encouragement
The Trainee Software Developer – Graduates duties and key responsibilities;
- Full software development life cycle
- Involvement in Analysis and design
- Development of back-end components
- Development of user interface (Web based)
- Deployment and maintenance
Their Trainee Software Developer – Graduates requirements;
You must be passionate about improving your technical skills and deepening your knowledge of software design and development process. In addition, you must qualify for all of the following:
- Graduate from disciplines such as Math, Physics, IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Basic knowledge of programming in any language
- More advanced programming skills will be a bonus (but not essential, as training will be provided)
This opportunity offers an exceptional, unique and highly successful 4 year training and employment program that will help the right candidates to build a successful career in IT. If you can demonstrate that you are qualified, passionate and serious about your personal and professional development and are worthy of our investment, then you can benefit from this life-changing opportunity.
If you succeed and be awarded a training contract with our company, you will start as a trainee Software Developer and throughout the first year receive an unprecedented amount of training, support and mentoring from our highly skilled senior team.
If this Trainee Software Developer – Graduates position sounds like the role for you then please click ‘Apply’ today!