Are you looking for your first role to get into sales? Do you want to work for a lovely family run company and help to grow their business?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are currently looking for a trainee sales representative/ sales support to join a lovely organisation near to Solihull (B94).
The role will evolve with time from a sales administration role into a sales role where you will be able to control your own time and future within the business. Due to the location of this company you must be able to drive
- Data input into a spreadsheet
- Answer phone calls and enter all leads onto CRM system
- Prepare sample boxes to go out to customers
- Prepare quotes for potential customers
- Support with any day to day administration/ customer service requests
- Support with social media for the company
The role will grow into a sales role where you will be expected to:
- Follow up quotes that have been sent
- Arrange visits with potential new customers
- Lead generation
- Contact new customers and provide quotes
- Support in any way to grow the business
Personal Attributes of the successful candidate
- Self driven/ self motivated
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Confident on the phone
- Computer literate - able to compose emails to customers/ suppliers
Benefits to you
- Salary of £18000
- 0900 - 1700
- Free Parking on site
- Full training provided
We are open with experience for this role, we are looking for a confident, friendly person to join this business so if you are a recent school leaver or graduate then please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£18,000.00 - £18,000.00 per year