Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Watford Business Park
Salary: £16000 - £18000 (dependent upon experience) + commission
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our team, a generalist recruitment agency covering the whole of the UK. Experience isn’t everything for this position; the right attitude and a strong work ethic are very important factors to us.
The role will be focused on candidate generation through advertising, job-board searching and referrals whilst also supporting the consultants. The role is target driven and offers the opportunity to earn commission without the element of any cold-calling to clients or business development.
- Identify and source candidates suitable for live positions
- Qualify candidates skills and experience in details against the role both on the phone and face to face
- 'Sell’ the opportunities to the candidates
- Ensure candidates have correct documents to work in the UK
- Pipeline suitable candidates for ongoing vacancies and manage the recruitment process
- Support the consultants in arranging interviews and administration
- Update all information on the internal database in line with company procedures
- Ideally have previous customer service experience
- Love talking to people and have an excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Be organised and have good attention to detail
- Have an interest in recruitment and want to work hard and be rewarded
- Thrive on being busy and always want to do your best
Please note recruitment is not for everyone: It can be highly pressurised and a demanding role, but done correctly very rewarding and enjoyable. This is an exciting opportunity to join a recruitment agency with a sense of humour who are highly motivated and thrive on being successful both together and individually.
Full training will be provided for this position.
Salary is dependent on age, experience and ability plus a good commission structure.
Hours of work: 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday