Randstad London is on the look out for their next rising star! Randstad Education is one of the 12 sector specific business lines operating in the UK, and is a market leader in the Education Recruitment industry.
Have you've heard??
Randstad has been ranked as the #1 HR services company in the world!
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad Education in our London office as a Fulfilment Consultant.
Reporting into the Branch Manager for Randstad Education London, you will be responsible for managing and developing the candidate and clients pipelines within your own geographical 'patch'. You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with all applications to a variety of roles as well as proactively recruit talented individuals for your clients.
This is an opportunity to take over one of the highest performing accounts in Randstad London.
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your client's recruitment needs are being facilitated in the best possible ways
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the education industry
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles
- Experience in working in a compliance heavy role
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry, particularly education
- Working with high volume work loads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you taking a proactive role in rolling out key recruitment processes for the education industry in London, then please get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
£20,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year