Are you excited and committed to building a long term and successful career?
Our client is a successful software development company with an exceptional portfolio of clients and awards. They’re looking for a Trainee Project Coordinator who is passionate about learning and contributing to forward thinking IT projects and has a desire to deliver quality solutions. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus fantastic benefits including;
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and talent development – they are a firm believer of in-house progression
- Flexi-time working hours policy
- Friendly environment that values innovation and efficiency
- All standard employee benefits for free (our famous games room, daily breakfast, fruits, ice-creams, unlimited coffee and teas, fizzy drinks and juices, company days out and parties...)
- Addition of one day to holiday entitlement every year (for up to 5 additional holidays), following the completion of the first two years.
- Private medical or dental insurance following the completion of the first two years
- Contributory pension scheme
- Permanent full-time contract with all statutory benefits and annual appraisals
- Open door management policy, recognition system, and feedback encouragement
As a Trainee Project Coordinator you will work closely with our experienced Project Managers on a number of different projects to coordinate and facilitate a successful project delivery lifecycle. Our experienced staff will be available to guide you and lead you through your learning process, but you will need to be a hard-working and keen person in order to get the most out of the training.
What you’ll be doing as their Trainee Project Coordinator:
- Assisting and supporting the project manager
- Designing and controlling the project schedule, while ensuring deadlines are met
- Preparing presentations to update senior team members on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities
- Organising and attending stakeholder meetings
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes
- Handling financial queries
- Demonstrate an understanding of the software development lifecycle, and their role within the approach, along with their role within Project Management
- Proactively work with other project team members to understand the level and status of their workload
Who should apply for this Trainee Project Coordinator role?
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a positive approach; always looking for solutions
- Highly driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passionate about technology and quality
- Excellent organisation and time management while being proactive with reporting
Working there is fun and playful, and at the same time technically challenging and professional. We provide a fun and exciting working environment with a dedicated games floor; facilities include a full size Snooker Table, Table Tennis, Pool, Table football, PlayStation. Breakfast and salad-bar lunch, fresh fruits, snacks, and all kinds of drinks are provided, unlimited and free for all employees. Social events every quarter and a very friendly yet professional team.
They reward ambition, technical excellence and continued learning. Join them if you believe in the “work hard, play hard” mantra.
If this sounds like the role for you then please click ‘Apply’ today for this Trainee Project Coordinator opportunity!