Job Title: Trainee and Professional Bus Drivers
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £22000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
The Company have been in the public transport business since running horse buses in the 1880s but they now have one of the most modern fleets of state-of-the-art vehicles, with 260 top of the range buses as well as 4 luxury coaches available for private hire to meet any requirements.
They are currently looking to increase their ranks by bringing on some new drivers; either experience professionals or trainees will be considered.
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom (please be aware this job is based in East Sussex not UK wide)
- Have held a full manual driving license for 2 years giving entitlement to drive in the United Kingdom (no more than 3 points on licence)
- Ready for shift work (Weekends, Bank Holidays)
- Have a passion for customer service and your community
- PCV Holders - £13.07 - £16.53
- Training Rate - £9.04 (4/5 weeks)
- 1st-year drivers - £11.42 - £14.45
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Contributory Pension Scheme, after 3 months’ continuous service
- Great opportunities to develop and progress within the company
- Free travel on their buses for you and your family
Please click on the APPLY button to be redirected to the company’s careers page.Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Trainee Driver, PCV Driver, Trainee Coach Driver, Bus Driver, Trainee Bus Driver, Coach Driver, PCV Driver, Minibus Driver, PCV Coach Driver, PCV Bus Driver, London Coach Driver, Trainee PCV Driver, London Bus Driver, PCV Licence, PSV Driver, PCV Licence Holder may also be considered for this role.