Due to our ongoing expansion we are currently looking for a Trainee Monitoring Technician to join our team based in North Ayrshire area. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits. The Monitoring Technician’s role is to undertake L8 monitoring and water treatment services on an array of designated site-based contracts and therefore a full driving licence is required. We are recruiting in North Ayrshire, however you may be required to work at various locations within the UK. Full training will be provided along with van and uniform.
HSL Compliance is one of the leading companies in the legionella compliance industry providing services to Local Authorities and Housing Associates throughout the UK.
The Trainee Monitoring Technician role:
Reporting to the Account Manager/Supervisor, the Monitoring Technician’s role is to undertake L8 monitoring and water treatment services on an array of designated site-based contracts. We are recruiting in the below areas, however you may be required to work at various locations within the UK.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of our Trainee Monitoring Technician:
- Conducting water testing and monitoring (in accordance with ACoP L8 guidelines)
- Monitoring, sampling and various other water treatment tasks
- Testing and servicing thermostatic mixing valves
- Shower cleans & other clean and disinfection work
- Respond to call outs & liaise with Clients & Tenants
- Carry out statutory inspections
- Maintain a close customer relationship on all designated contracts
- Promote the Company’s best interests at all times
Our ideal Trainee Monitoring Technician will have the following skills and experience:
- This position is for both entry level and experienced Technicians and as such may not require previous experience or qualification, although relevant industry experience is desirable
- Excellent customer service, communication & organisational skills
- Full driving licence (essential)
- GCSE educated or equivalent
- Employment subject to a satisfactory DBS check
Benefits you will receive as our Trainee Monitoring Technician role:
- Competitive salary and salary banding (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay scheme & pension
- Vehicle for company use
- 40 hours per week (full-time) permanent contract with the possibility of overtime
- On-going career progression within an expanding business
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Trainee Monitoring Technician role, then click ‘apply’ today. We can’t wait to hear from you!