Trainee Marketing Assistant
The company is a leading manufacturer of plastic piping systems for the residential, commercial, civils and infrastructure sectors.
Our Aylesford, Kent site is currently looking for a Trainee Marketing Assistant to join their team. The working hours for the role is Monday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week.
The Trainee Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Marketing Executive, assisting the day to day marketing activities, supporting our Sales Team and Distributors and creating, managing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
The key accountabilities and responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Being the first port of call for our Sales Team and Distributors; carrying out and prioritising their requests
- Supporting the organisation of marketing and sales events
- Managing literature and giveaway stocks with our external printer and supplier, ensuring timely replenishment
- Managing our product and image library, organising new product photography and sharing with those that request photography
- Supporting the Marketing Executive in developing case studies
- Liaising with the sales team, PR agency and customer contacts
- Support the Marketing Executive in planning and implementing social media content on Twitter
The role is a trainee position and therefore no previous specific marketing experience is required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good verbal, writing, numerical and analytical skills including GCSEs in English, Maths and IT
- Demonstrate good computer skills and working knowledge of Excel
- Be an excellent team player and possess good interpersonal skills to enable the building of relationships and rapport with internal colleagues and external customers and suppliers
- Have experience of working to tight deadlines, be able to manage numerous projects consecutively and able to work under own initiative.
Polypipe are proud to have been awarded an Investors in People - Silver Award
We offer some fantastic benefits, *non contractual, such as:
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with life assurance
- Health Cash Plan with online Rewards/Cashback Portal*
- Employee Counselling and Advice Line*
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes - Childcare Vouchers and Cycle2Work*
- Discounts including corporate gym membership, EE corporate discounts, Merlin Theme Parks*
- Free Car Parking and Onsite Restaurant*
- On-site Occupational Health Adviser providing Health Screening, Free Flu Jabs*
- Employee Appreciation, Attendance and Long Service Awards*
- Employee Social Events such as Christmas Party, Summer Fun Day, Children’s’ Pantomime*
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Personal applications only
The contact data included in this advertisement is not consented for marketing use or unsolicited communication
Unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted