The role's responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the FD with Month End Journals Preparation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Learning and eventually taking ownership of; Management Accounts, Accruals & Prepayments, Variance Analysis
- VAT Returns for UK and Europe
- Inter-company accounts reconciliations
- Support with Year-End, Audit etc
- Ad-hoc reports for UK and Global offices
- Covering Accounts team members when necessary
- Ad-hoc finance administration
The successful Trainee Management Accountant will have proven knowledge in an Accounts Assistant position with knowledge of both sides on the ledger.
Ideally the individual will have:
- a strong knowledge of sales and purchase ledger
- be studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- be looking to move into management accounting
- be progressive and forward thinking
- confident and a good communicator
- strong Excel skills
The Trainee Management Accountant can expect to earn up to £26,000 plus a study package dependent upon experience and qualification.
An exciting new opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Assistant who wants to become a Part Qualified Management Accountant, based in Bicester.