Bristow & Sutor is one of the leading providers of enforcement services to Local Authorities and commercial landlords across England & Wales. With over 40 years’ experience of enforcing Liability Orders and Warrants of Control, we are the largest direct employer of Enforcement Agents, offering them the job security, training and continual professional development not associated with similar self-employed positions.
Due to continued and sustained business growth nationally, we are looking to recruit trainee Enforcement Agents to assist in the collection of unpaid Council Tax, PCNs, Business Rates and Commercial Rent.
All our Enforcement Agents are employed PAYE with a comprehensive package including:
• Fully funded vocational and classroom based training
• Fully funded registration towards Level 2 Qualification in Taking Control of Goods
• Fully funded court certification and insurance
• A competitive salary and bonus structure with OTE £28-£50K per annum. Our top performers can expect to earn in excess of £65K per annum
• Fully expensed company vehicle
• Minimum 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
• Holiday bonus payments
• Employee Reward Scheme
• 24 hour employee and family support
• A full inventory of specialised equipment to assist, including smartphone and body worn camera equipment
• Continued Professional Development and support from an experienced network of managers
• A friendly and welcoming work environment with plentiful social activities
Therefore, unlike self-employed Enforcement Agent contracts, you will not have to provide your own vehicle and equipment and we guarantee work every day.
Although the position attracts people with ex-military, public service or security backgrounds, successful applicants will be from a wide variety of industries. However, they will all be strong and effective communicators, dynamic decision makers and people driven to succeed in a competitive and demanding market.
• Attending debtor properties to obtain payment
• Taking Control of Goods
• Removing Goods where necessary
Bristow & Sutor are also keen to recruit certificated Enforcement Agents with a proven track record in the industry, keen to benefit from the security and support of full, direct employment and a wide range of geographical areas to cover
All applicants will undertake DBS / CCJ checks prior to employment
Bristow & Sutor is an equal opportunities employer