- Established for well over half a century
- A market leading medical devices company with an excellent reputation
- Fantastic career opportunity
- You will have a full 12 month training programme when you start
- You will work alongside the Regional Sales Manager and the Senior Specialist and unlikely to be covering cases on your own for the 1st year
- You will be selling everything within the endoscopic product range and spend a lot of time in theatre and travelling
- Selling to endoscopists, surgeons, consultants and procurement
- This is fast track role for the right individual
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally as the new associate territory sales manager you will come with a science degree or business degree and 6 months NHS sales experience.
- Perhaps a graduate in nursing or healthcare who doesn?t want to join the NHS
- You will be driven, enthusiastic, and desperate to get into medical sales
- Up and coming in individual who doesn't mind a lot of travel and isn't squeamish
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
£5k training bonus, benefits