Do you have experience in managing a domiciliary care service?
Compassionate and driven but lacking in your current position?
Birmingham East Blue Bird Care are currently recruiting for a Trainee Domiciliary Care Manager who will work alongside the Registered Manager to join their team in Hall Green.
Trainee Care Manager Responsibilities:
The successful individual will be responsible for the registered domiciliary care service overseeing all aspects of operations for Bluebird Care Birmingham East. Other responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and follow up all referrals, ensuring assessments are conducted.
- Ensure via the assessment process that risk is enabled
- Ensure that care and support plans are person directed.
- Ensure reviews are conducted at regular intervals as required
- Ensure the service is fully CQC compliant at all times.
- Ensure the service meets all contractual requirements.
- Identify and co-ordinate staff rotas
- Manage all employee relations, complaints and concerns.
- Identify and secure new business in order to grow the service.
- Establish and maintain an accurate service budget.
- Organise and coordinate all recruitment activity of employees.
- Deal with all escalated customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Conduct supervisions and appraisals with the office team.
- Addressing all underperforming team members.
- Be familiar with and apply any relevant legislation.
- Take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis.
Trainee Domiciliary Care Manager:
Communication and financial awareness skills are critical to this role as well as a detailed understanding of the health and wellbeing. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge in supporting people with sensory impairment, mental health, older adults, people with a learning disability and physical disabilities. As well as:
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 and RMA or LMCS level 5 essential
- Full drivers license with access to their own car
- Previous, recent experience within the social care sector
- A very high level of customer service
- Be fully practiced and up to speed with CQC compliance
- Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisational/planning skills
- An innovative approach to care and service development
In return for your appreciated work as our Domiciliary Care Manager, you can expect a salary of £22,000 per annum on top of a range of excellent benefits.
If you feel you have the countabilities, drive and confidence to grow our service, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now to register your interest as our Domiciliary Care Manager!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.