NEW opportunity for someone to join a well-established and unique business based in Sherburn In Elmet near Leeds.
Our display cases are a specialist product designed for Museum displays. We get to build cabinets to display priceless and often ancient artefacts in some very prestigious locations such as the Natural History Museum or Wembley Stadium. See website for details.
The company is growing quickly with recent investment in glass cutting & polishing equipment, we now need additional workshop staff. With our new marketing department currently working on a new website, this is an exciting time to join.
Are you interested in working in a highly skilled hands-on manufacturing role? Then this is a perfect opportunity for you!
This may suit a school leaver or someone ready and keen to re-train.
The successful candidate will ideally be someone who:
- is able to work well in a team
- is conscientious and able to work to a high level of quality
- previous engineering/ metal work/ glass work experience may be an advantage, but not essential as full training given
- is willing to be adaptable, and learn a variety of new skills
- has a proactive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- ideally has a driving licence
Key Tasks / responsibilities
- Cutting & fabrication of aluminium and glass.
- Work to production drawings provided
- Use machinery in accordance with safe systems of work
- On site installation at various locations around the uk
Salary £18 - 24 k depending on experience, to increase during training period.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.