This great company provide outstanding strategic consultancy, management design and development services from ideation through to deployment.
Working to illicit requirements, design and develop digital solutions that deliver on a brands'? business needs in elegant ways.
With an impressive portfolio of clients such as - GSK, Nestle, Pfizer, Unilever, PayPoint, Thomas Cook, Orange, Forevermark (BeDeers), Mazda, Airmiles (BA), Sky, Ernst & Young.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a Computer Science graduate to get some hands-on experience at a digital creative agency. This is an internship with the view to move perm upon successful completion of the internship.
The role in a nutshell:
They create websites, apps and other technical related design solutions to global companies and start-ups. Initially you'll be playing with technology, voice, unity and electronics kits to create some cool stuff. The main project will be Alexa based.
Requirements for the role:
- You must have a degree in computer science or related degree
- An intuitive and self starter individual
- Self starter and self motivated
Perks of the role:
- It’s a great small team 5 in London and they play Mario karts at least twice a day.
- The office and location is cool and they all enjoy working together.
- Perfect for someone who wants to grow with a small company and be their only Dev in the UK, the rest of the Dev team are in cape town.
Questions for applicants to think about:
- Can you work independently?
- Are you a self starter?
- Do you want to have fun and learn?