When most people think of Fender® guitars and amplifiers, they think of our rich history and legacy, after all the Spirit of Rock & Roll is our company motto. For us at Fender® it’s all about the future. We need to work hard today to MAKE HISTORY tomorrow.
As the world's leading guitar manufacturer, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation "FMIC" has become synonymous with all things rock 'n' roll. Our iconic instruments such as the Telecaster, Stratocaster, Precision Bass & Jazz Bass guitars are known worldwide as the instruments that started the rock revolution and they continue to be highly prized by today.
It is our vision to continue championing THE SPIRIT OF ROCK-N-ROLL® throughout the world and our mission is to exceed the expectations of music enthusiasts worldwide.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE LEGACY?
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who has some understanding of software development systems but would like to train into a developer role.
- Once trained, maintain and support existing RPGLE programs.
- Understand and maintain existing bespoke online help system.
- Gain understanding of business processes supported by the existing bespoke ERP system.
This is an indication of the main responsibilities of the role and the Company reserve the right to amend the content of the role at its discretion.
- Strong development fundamentals including clean, reusable code.
- Understanding of enterprise databases.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and flexible self-starter.
- Knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, Apache.
- Understanding of ERP business processes.
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for music.
ABOUT FENDER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®,Charvel® and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com.