Over the past ten years, 360 Resourcing Solutions have firmly established itself as a market leader in online candidate attraction. We are looking to continue our growth in 2020 and are looking for driven people to grow within 360. You'll be joining our team in Warrington at our brand-new state of the art offices, with cool breakout areas and a fun office environment, we even have an office dog! With regular team incentives, beer o’clock Fridays, two parties a year along with frequent charity events it all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
We are now looking for several Trainee Business Development Managers to join our head office, sales team. As a Trainee Business Development Manager you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £24,000 Basic with a realistic OTE of £30,000 in your 1st year. Reporting into one of 360s founders and working closely with the Regional Business Development team the Trainee Business Development Manager will responsible for developing and marketing 360 resourcing within a geographical area, creating sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote 360 resourcing’s services. You will be passionate, driven & customer centric in your approach.
Trainee Business Development Manager – Responsibilities
- Marketing to potential prospects via telephone and email
- Booking in appointments for BDMs to speak to leads
- Inviting prospects to Employer Value Proposition events arranged by the company
- Presenting to potential clients both on a one to one basis and at trade shows and events
- Using warm data through our company marketing schedule to assist with your targeted approach
- Meeting with customers/clients face to face or on structured calls to run through needs analysis and to present 360 products and services
- Successfully work in a heavily targeted environment ensuring minimum expectations are achieved and exceeded on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Develop a thorough understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Undertake new business activity daily ensuring a regular activity of pipeline and new prospects
Trainee Business Development Manager – Desired Skills
- Strong rapport building skills and the ability to deliver relationships across a range of decision makers
- Proven experience and success working within a targeted B2B or B2C business.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English, with a polished telephone manner
- Confident, hardworking and adaptable to the needs of the environment
- Ability to ask questions, listen to the answers and genuinely take an interest in clients recruitment process and the psychology behind it
- Self driven and hungry mentality, driven to offer great service and earn good levels of commission through your continued success and strong work ethic
- Solid PC and Microsoft skills ideally with database management experience
As one of our Trainee Business Development Managers you can look forward to monthly commission, full training, annual holiday incentives, regular team social events, a friendly working environment, free parking and career opportunity working for one of the UK’s most innovative recruitment solutions business. This is a high-volume new business led role, you will be required to cold call and make high volume calls regularly. Our Business Development Managers are dedicated and understand that through hard work that you can build a great career whilst exceeding all your customers’ expectations.
Apply now to be considered for the Trainee Business Development Manager positions.