Trainee Administrator / Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management, customer service and communication skills is required for a small mortgage / financial advisory firm based in Edenbridge, Kent.
SALARY:£8.00 - £10.00 per hour (Depending on Experience)
JOB TYPE:Part-Time, 3 Days per Week (Working days to be discussed during the interview)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Trainee Administrator / Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management, customer service and communication skills.
Working as the Trainee Administrator / Administration Assistant you will support the Financial Advisor and Office Manager with a wide range of administrative tasks, such as processing mortgage applications and other financial documentation, liaising with clients to provide updates and gather additional information and liaise with solicitors and lenders.
As the Trainee Administrator / Administration Assistant you will need good IT skills, including good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills. You will also need excellent written and oral communication skills with a polite and professional telephone manner.
Any previous knowledge of the mortgage application process or similar administrative experience gained whilst working for a financial services company would be highly desirable, although not essential as additional training will be provided.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Trainee Administrator / Administration Assistant:
- Placing, processing, submitting and managing client mortgage applications and other financial documentation
- Supporting the Advisors with any administrative duties
- Contacting clients to offer updates as well as asking for any documents as needed, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service
- Liaising with solicitors and lenders and providing updates to the Advisors
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the mortgage application process would be highly desirable
- Ability to navigate lender websites including online applications
- Develop a clear understanding of the compliance process
- Excellent IT skills, including good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy
- Provides a high level of customer service
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Edenbridge, Kent. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk