- Using MS Excel to reconcile bank statements accurately and in a timely manner
- Allocating incoming payments
- Cash Reconciliation
- Reconciling the bank accounts and deal with queries and discrepancies from business units and specific purchase ledger teams
- Reviewing cash transactions
- Analysing data
- Liaising with suppliers
- You will be required to assist the Manager with other tasks on an ad hoc basis
As the Trainee Accounts Assistant, you will need to have a Strong numerical brain as shown form prior academic success in mathematics with any accounts and finance experience a large bonus.
- You should be fast paced, accurate, methodical and have excellent IT and communication skills.
- Basic Excel skills are required.
- You will need to be dedicated, hard working and punctual.
- This role is flexible
- My client is willing to consider a recent leaver of education who has a minimum of 3 months finance experience but very competent on Excel.
Flexibility, study support, a supportive manager and great company in the leisure and sport industry who promote their core values
My Leisure and sport industry Client are based in Central Milton Keynes. Due to growth they are looking for someone on a temp to perm basis. You will be working in an open plan offices, in a strong and knowledgeable management team who are welcoming and friendly. The working hours are flexible and likely to be offering study support in AAT for the Right progressive recent leaver of education with some base finance experience and good numeracy