Do you have a passion for Construction and looking to work with a Main Contractor?Are you looking for long Term Traffic Marshall jobs? We have a new role to work with a contractor that requires a Traffic Marshall immediately!
- Location: Horsham
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Pay rate: £12.00 - £13.00
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry (Brighton office)
A well established Main Contractor in Sussex who generally works across the Sussex area.
Working as a Traffic Marshall you will be responsible for ensuring the safe passage of the general public around the site and ensure that the traffic is monitored.
- Ideally you will have experience working as a Traffic Marshall, and will be confident directing vehicle traffic on site and off site.
- You will be able to work cohesively with the management team and signal traffic on site.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be wary of others who are working alongside you.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- You must hold a Traffic Banksman Ticket
- You will have a CSCS Ticket
- Strong work ethic in a team
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call us on 01273 391 010 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.