The Total Rewards Specialist - Europe will have the responsibility to support the development of attractive and competitive Total Rewards programs within Waters Europe.
As part of the Total Rewards Center of Expertise (COE), the role works closely with Total Rewards resources in Europe and US, local HR Business Partners and Operations Advisors and European Senior management, to work on a variety of activities and projects arising out of the need to harmonize, simplify, modernize, and transform Total Rewards arrangements across the geography. Providing specialized advice and data analysis to support discussion and decisions relative to our Total Rewards portfolio of programs, plans and services.
Reporting to the Director of Global Compensation the role will be responsible for supporting the alignment of our Total Rewards programs with business objectives that support organizational strategies.
- Responsible for the delivery of our compensation and benefit (Total Rewards) programs through coaching people leaders, supporting program participants, building stakeholder relationships, and supporting the local administration of our programs and processes.
- As a member of the global Total Rewards team, monitor and evaluate Total Reward programs ensuring they are cost effective, relevant, equitable and compliant with local statutory requirements and corporate policies.
- Coordinate changes to our initial implementation of Total Rewards programs between all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Work with Director of Benefits EMEA & APAC and outside providers/consultants to review benefit design, plan performance, benchmarking levels and usage of existing benefit plans. For example, work with UK Pension Advisor/Provider and Trustees to ensure Pension Scheme compliance and decision making in a timely manner.
- As a member of the Global Total Rewards team, provides regional insight for total reward program development and design to attract and retain employees on a cost-effective basis. Work with local HR Business Partners/Advisors to identify and prioritize areas for review. Coordinate and monitor the administration of Total Rewards programs for all employees in the region.
- Conduct job evaluations, compensation reviews and development of appropriate analytics to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity.
Support leadership team with appropriate business analytics; assists in the development of policies, procedures, and programs; supports the administration of Global Mobility including; expatriate program in the region; Partners with HR Business Partners and line managers in the communication and general understanding of Total Rewards Programs.
Education:University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- Track record of progressively responsible experience with a multi-national company in the area of Total Rewards programs required
- Work experience with HRIS system (experience SAP/Success Factors considered an asset)
- CEBS and or CCP designations, desired
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Office programs
- A broad working knowledge of pension and welfare plan administration, global mobility and broad-based compensation analysis is highly desirable
- Culturally aware and has strategic mindset with a roll-up sleeves attitude
- Language Skills: fluent in English, a second language would be desirable
- Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Carries a broad global perspective of markets, tech, and trends
- Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- Actively creates the conditions for Waters’ people and teams to succeed
Travel (If Applicable): Occassional
In addition to salary, we work flexibly and provide 25 days holidays, excellent family friendly benefits such as attractive employer pension contribution, life assurance, income protection and private medical. With Waters, there are plenty of opportunities for you to grow, develop and contribute.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and enhance our products. Being the world’s leading speciality measurement company, we believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success. At Wilmslow, our focus is on the development and delivery of mass spectrometry systems and software in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
Our mass spectrometers deliver benefit to customers in many industries and make a meaningful impact to our lives through examples such as
- Neo-natal screening to keep babies healthy
- Ensuring consistent, reliable safety in our global food and water supply
- Developing new medicinal therapies to advance human health
- Ensuring participants in the world’s sporting events compete fairly