Do you have proven sales experience and are looking for a new challenge within an industry leading and renowned company? Keep reading, as we might just have the role for you!
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors? With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now recruiting for a Tool Van Salesperson to work alongside our Northern Sales Managers, including those based in Scotland.
What will I be responsible for?
The Tool Van Salesperson will work alongside our Sales Managers, visiting customers, selling products and taking orders from existing account holders. Responsibilities in this role will include, but may not be limited to:
- Working in conjunction with our customer's sales staff, visiting end users, selling products and taking orders
- Attending trade shows and fairs, selling products to customers and end users
- Collating a database of all end user visits and records of all sales activities
- Collecting marketing information and passing back to our Buyers for developing new products and marketing ideas
- Assisting with the market testing of new products and feeding back results
- Ensuring stock in the van includes new products and promotional items
Who are we looking for?
The perfect Tool Van Salesperson will need to be ambitious, self-motivated, organised and have a great personality to help build rapport with new and existing customers. Ideally you will have experience in tool sales or working as an automotive technician. You will also need:
- An understanding of, or interest in our range of products
- The ability to meet KPI's
- To be results driven
- Enjoy working with samples
- The ability to develop and maintain flourishing customer relationships
- Relish the challenge of exceeding targets
- A flexible approach to working hours, including spending nights away from home
- A full UK driving licence
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- To be based in the Lancaster / North Yorkshire area
We are also willing to consider applications from graduates wishing to pursue a career in Sales within a progressive company.
In return for your hard work as our Tool Van Salesperson you will receive a Competitive Salary + Commission.
If this looks like the ideal role for you and your skill sets match the criteria above, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the Tool Van Salesperson position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.