3rd Line Support Technician
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
My client has an immediate opportunity for a 3rd Line Support Technician to join their dynamic team. This is a great chance to join an employer who heavily invest in and support their staff wherever possible.
The client offers an excellent working environment with lots of opportunity for progression.
- Maintenance and implementation of appropriate IT infrastructure
- Recommend IT improvement opportunities to Service Delivery Manager where appropriate
- Window Server and Active Directory administration (Server 2008/12)
- Act as a 3rd line point of contact in supporting Office 365
- Remote Desktop Support Fault Resolution (Windows 7 and Windows 10) for issues affecting customer experience and network performance
A full job specification with detailed list of responsibilities will be available on application.
- Windows Server Administration
- Networking (Switches / Routers / Firewalls etc)
- VMware or Hyper-V
- 4 years' experience working in IT Infrastructure environments.
- Active Directory experience
- O365 experience
- Experience mentoring other team members
Role is commutable from: Norwich, Lowestoft, Gorleston, Acle, Caistor- on- Sea.
£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year