Senior Finance Analyst - Contractor
|Broad Content of Role|
The role is to provide business finance support to our global head of sales, service lines heads, regional heads and global head of operations, delivery & development functions.
- Financial review of global sales quotes and contracts, including multi-regional contracts
- Maintaining and enhancing global templates that are used to validate commercial viability of global contracts
- Responsibility for monthly accounting close process for orders and revenue for selective regions and business units
- Working with colleagues across the global Finance team to produce the consolidated management accounts, analysis and commentary in a timely manner and to a high standard for orders and revenue
- Monitoring and reporting progress against sales targets including development of salesforce for forecasting purposes
- Supporting regional Business Finance managers with monitoring of sales targets and commission plans
- Management of global price list for Fidessa products, liaising and working with product marketing functions across all business units
- Playing a key role in the creation of annual group budgets for orders and revenue
- Distribution of monthly financial reports including cost centre reports to head of business units and functional heads along with adequate commentaries
- Become a key person in developing the usage of SAP BI our internal data warehouse along with provision of key KPI dashboard information to our senior managers
|Duties and Responsibilities|
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant - preferably ACA or CIMA with 1-2 years PQE
- Possess excellent IT and analytical skills, preferably including the use of SAP, SAP BI and SAP BPC
- Demonstrate ability to confidently challenge, discuss and constructively offer advice on financial and issues to non-financial stakeholders;
- Have strong organisational skills to ensure that the group meets deadlines and to ensure all internal reporting requirements are met on a timely basis
- Be highly driven, proactive and have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with their own initiative to get the job done
- Adopt a structured approach, anticipating issues, reshaping initiatives where needed & alerting others to the necessary actions
- The role holder will be expected to perform any other duties that may reasonably be asked of them.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading software specialists in the exciting global finance sector.