Market Data Administrator
|Broad Content of Role|
The Market Data Administrator will become part of a team responsible for accurately reporting customers market data usage, plus managing other operational tasks relevant to the successful operation of Fidessa's market data team.
In the Market Data department many aspects of the provision and reporting of market data to stock exchanges take place. In a heavily regulated industry it is critical to ensure that permissioning, reporting, contract completion, and customer announcements are taken care of accurately, quickly and methodically, to ensure that Fidessa complies with its obligations. The Market Data Administrator will be responsible for improving the efficiency of these many operational tasks required through intelligent automation.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access usage.
- Clear, accurate and concise written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Experience in scripting languages, Visual Basic.
- Previous experience with SAP / invoice management.
- Experience in the automation of manual business processes.
- Subject matter expertise of market data entitlements and reporting.
|Duties and Responsibilities|
- Responsible for extracting data from Fidessa ticker plants whilst ensuring accurate re-population in MS Access and Excel to facilitate usage reporting.
- Communication of market data user declarations to the exchanges and vendors, within a given timescale.
- Constantly review reporting & finance processes to ensure efficiency by reducing manual processing, effort and errors.
- Assist customers in their market data licensing – ensuring they sign the correct Subscriber Agreements for their usage needs and maintain an inventory.
- Manage the market data on boarding, approvals and usage reporting for Datafeed clients.
- Create and issue customer announcements detailing changes to market data products and usage.
- Assist with exchange audits – compile large quantities of data, attend supplier facing meetings.
- Completion of ad hoc finance, business and audit reports.
- Manage day to day market data reporting queries from customers and data suppliers.
- Deal with numerous internal queries from departments such as trader support account management, finance, procurement etc.
- Management of pass through change fees.
- The role holder will be expected to perform any other duties that may reasonably be asked of them.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading software specialists in the exciting global finance sector.
- Occasional travel to the London office will be required.