A market leading client of mine is looking for a Test Manager to join their team in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
As a Test Manager, you will be responsible for test risks, issues, timelines and quality as well as providing oversight of all the testing within the delivery team. This role would work closely with the Project Management, Build Management, Test Architects, Functional Leads, Test Leads Operations, infrastructure and Release Managers across multiple projects.
Key Skills Required of the Test Manager:
• 1st Class Honours degree, Master, MBA or equivalent
• Significant system test experience in a fast-moving environment.
• Team lead / Management experience
• ISEB Foundation Qualified.
• Querying experience using SQL – desirable.
• Good understanding of testing tools.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Adaptability as we are looking for someone that can shift between projects and workload and be productive quickly.
• Proactive - Ability to identify and discuss improvements to current processes.
• Ability to work effectively and to prioritise own and team’s workload.
• Highly self-motivated – achiever of targets, both personally and through team.
• Effective team player with ability to build strong working relationships and motivate others. Propensity toward improving own and others performance and achievement of objectives.
The successful Test Manager will be paid up to £60,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.