Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience Cloud empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Test Automation Engineer to work as part of our Product Delivery team.
- 2-3 years of work experience in QA domain;
- 1 or more years of experience with C#
- 1-2 years of experience in CLI scripting required (PowerShell preferred)
- Experience with .NET Core is advantage
- Experience in automated testing of Desktop applications is a big plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Sitecore is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the version control systems;
- Contribute and participate in the conceptual design of test environment;
- Design, maintain and execute test scripts, test cases and scenarios
- Executing tests in prioritized order according to the plan (Risk Based testing assessment);
- Being able to set up test automation for the project from scratch, re-factor and maintain existing tests by applying common test automation principles
- Analyse and define test standards and procedures;
- Assessment the product quality from a functional and non-functional perspective (security, performance, scalability);
- Documenting the tests in a test management tool according to the QA Model;
- Safeguarding the quality of product documentation;
- Reporting on the current status on quality / bugs in a product / project to QA Lead;
- Communicate the status and results to the management and product stakeholders;
- Writing auto testing tool and auto-tests for Sitecore Products and its parts;
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks in collaboration with QA and development teams;
- Writing API tests;
- Participating in the test environment design phase, investigating and fixing minor CI issues
- Providing accurate time estimates of planned work;
- Participation in product development and being active in capturing the facts and details of the product design;
- Localizing the issue and providing clear evidences in bug description. Analysing test results, identifying the root causes of faults, and reporting the current quality status every test iteration
- Supporting developers in root cause analysis;
- Being aware of the newest QA Model definition and spreading the QA word to the project;
- Being acquainted with new trends in the domain of test automation and implementing cutting edge techniques and practices;
- Improve existing QA processes to optimize efficiency of the QA and development team;
- Being the counterpart to SW development, with a critical testing approach showing what defects the SW has;
- Demonstrate understanding business of requirements and design tests to ensure that the requirements are met;
- Knowledge and adherence to the Agile/Scrum work principles.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.