Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion euro proforma turnover, from 800 laboratories across 47 countries and employs about 45.000 staff.Job Description
Edge Testing Solutions are seeking Automation Consultants to work on client sites across The Midlands and the wider UK. The roles requires an experienced Automation test professional with demonstrable experience of using, maintaining and building test automation frameworks. Experience of working in agile or DevOps projects desirable. The successful candidate will be able to work independently with great team skills and problem-solving abilities. A deeper understanding of modern system architectures such as cloud-based system would also be beneficial.
Key Skills required include:
- Experience of test analysis and design
- Expertise with a modern automation tool, for example Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, Cucumber
- Agile experience, for example Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, SAFe
- Experience of multiple tools, languages and agile methods advantageous
- Understanding and experience of modern development methods e.g. TDD, BDD, CI/CD
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong organisational skills, able to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Knowledge of development tools such as version control, environment build, deployment desirable
- Knowledge of monitoring or non-functional test tools (e.g. JMeter) desirable
Location candidates will be based in Birmingham with an anticipation of UK wide travel.
Edge Testing, established in 2007, has grown fast to become the UKs largest independent software testing company. Our talented workforce includes some of the UKs premier testing thought leaders and experts, who help deliver exceptional services to our clients in the financial services, telecommunications and media, utilities, retail and the public sector.
Our portfolio includes Managed Testing, Consultancy, Performance Testing, Test Automation and Cyber Security as well as our successfulDigital Test Hubsand theEdge Academy. It is our broad range of services and the way we do business, that sets us apart from the competition.
In 2018 Edge Testing became part of Eurofins Digital Testing, a Eurofins Scientific division, the worlds leading Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) specialists, who operate globally with test lab facilities in the UK, USA, Belgium, Poland, Sweden and Hong Kong.