Test Analyst QA Analyst – ISEB – Leeds, West Yorkshire
Test Analyst QA Analyst ideally qualified to ISEB or ISTQB standard sought by genuine market leader with huge expansion plans in the pipeline at their fabulous offices just on the outskirts of Leeds, West Yorkshire – easily commutable from York & Wakefield.
Key technical skills & experience:
- Qualified to ISEB or ISTQB standard
- Experience of testing commercial applications within a busy team environment
- Good understanding of software testing techniques and test processes.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise day to day work load.
- Ability to understand software specification/requirements and to interpret acceptance criteria and derive tests accordingly.
- Experience of test management systems such as HP Application Lifecycle Management or Quality Centre would be beneficial.
- Experience of testing in an Agile development environment
- Execution of test scripts, recording outcome of tests, escalation of defects and identified opportunities for product improvement.
- Hands on testing of all functional modules of the products
- Liaising with other software testers and implementation staff to facilitate the testing of all software.
- Working closely with members of the development team in order to provide test feedback.
- Involvement with the creation and maintenance of suitable test environments within the L offices for all software testing to take place. This includes the set-up of the software being tested and test data.
- Creation and maintenance of test scripts and other documentation in keeping with existing and new practices within the QA team.
A full job description & company information is available to candidates meeting the above minimum criteria, please apply in the first instance with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.