We are currently looking for a Test Analyst to join our team based in Apex Road, Brownhills. You will join us on a full time, contract basis for 6 months, and in return you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent company benefits!
Here at One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community, we can achieve this but it’s our colleagues who really bring this to life.
One Stop Stores is an exciting, fast paced and growing retail convenience business with over 750 stores, employing over 10,000 colleagues. With a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
What’s in it for you as our Test Analyst:
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye Test
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pensions Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
The Test Analyst duties and key responsibilities:
- You test applications in line with the test plan and test strategy
- You test interfaces and system integration in line with the test plan and test strategy
- You aim to identify all issues during testing to support landing change right first time
- You write and execute necessary test scripts
- You compare actual results to expected results during testing in order to identify issues
- You run system reports to validate data to prove systems are correctly integrated and aligned
- You identify issues found and log them as appropriate
- You work with resolution teams to explain issues and work with them to resolve
- You produce status reports as required
- You liaise with other testers including end users to ensure all issues from testing are captured and resolutions are being progressed
Our ideal Test Analyst will have the skills and experience to:
- You ideally have the ability to pick up ‘application’ knowledge, however training will be given
- You have a basic understanding of the EPOS systems (tills and back office)
- You will have a strong attention to detail
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills – for data handling and validation
- You have the ability to follow processes and plans
- You have a basic understanding of other retail systems and processes a distinct advantage
If you have the skills and experience required to join us as a Test Analyst, then apply now! We’d love to hear from you!