Corporate Account Manager – Public Sector
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti unifies IT and Security Operations to better manage and secure the digital workplace. From PCs to mobile devices, VDI, and the data center, Ivanti discovers IT assets on-premises and in the cloud, improves IT service delivery, and reduces risk with insights and automation. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops. With more than seven acquisitions in the last four years and open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti. If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
Ivanti is expanding their Sales team in the UK, Based between home and our Bracknell office. This role will cover the UK territory focusing on the mid-market Public sector covering local government, the NHS and education (schools and colleges).
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and highly successful team of salespeople collectively targeting the company’s IT Operations Management solutions (principally service and asset management, systems management and security management) into the UK marketplace. Specifically, recognisable sales orders include software licences and subscriptions, support & maintenance, training and consultancy services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Using appropriate sources to generate new name opportunities for Ivanti through networking, campaign generation with marketing, events and partner relations
- Securing profitable new name business through achievement of financial and other targets.
- Secure up-sell and cross-sell opportunities across your existing customer account base
- Managing the entire sales lifecycle from prospect to customer.
- Building long term relationships with clients.
- Preparing written response to RFPs.
- Managing an appropriately sized pipeline of opportunities, with diligent follow up of opportunities generated by the company.
- Articulate the benefits of the company’s solutions
- Providing accurate and reliable sales forecasts.
- The ability to plan and execute a strategy to win deals using the Ivanti sales methodology.
- Maintenance of internal systems for sales activity and forecasting.
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of new and volume software sales within a public sector environment
- Experience of selling to customers through Channel Partners, whilst having a direct touch approach with customers and prospects.
- Experience of selling through public sector procurement frameworks.
- Experience of multiple transactions to meet a £1million target.
- You must have the ability to take a technical dialogue with customers and prospects (understanding the customers IT infrastructure and the customer’s technical objectives) and create a business oriented value proposition to customers.
What we’re looking for in you:
- New business hunter and a proactive go getter with a winner mentality.
- Account Management experience to build the existing customer base with additional volume business
- Strong negotiations skills
- Proven ability to qualify, monitor and close sales opportunities to optimal value.
- Articulate communication skills, highly organized and ability to multitask.
What will you get:
- Competitive compensation – achievable commission structure, rewarding accelerators, Motivosity and CEO Bonus.
- Sales Kick Off in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Top achievers Club in sunny climates.
IVANTI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.