Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Responsible for end user sales in partnership with channel, reseller and distribution partners across Veritas’ offerings to new and existing customers.
- Sell the Veritas offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within a specified geographically defined territory to drive new business
- Responsible for creating focused territory plans to nurture and develop opportunities to drive your revenue targets
- Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing Veritas
- Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximise sales within the assigned territory
- Engages effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, CMC, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities against a tried and tested sales process
- Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota
- Completes gap/white space analysis across the territory
- Ensures a coverage model of 4:1 on all qualifies opportunities
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven achievement against goals or targets
- Proven track record in a Sales capacity within high-tech industry, within first/second sales role or as an inside sales representative
- Can demonstrate the ability of excellent account/relationships with customers
- Ability to map Veritas offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within your allocated Enterprise Accounts
- Understands the importance of account plans and clearly utilises them to drive success
- Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas
- Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organisation
- Demonstrable over achievement in all areas – personal, quota and development
- Exposure to the Veritas offerings would be desirable but not necessary; background in positioning infrastructure software
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!