Job descriptionJob Title:
Bids & Proposals Engineer
Birmingham, suitable for areas such as; Coventry, Solihull, Redditch, Wolverhampton & Nuneaton
Salary / Benefits:
£45,000 - £55,000. DOE.
ASAP dependant on notice periods
-My client is a leading engineering companies, helping customers with turnkey solutions in the field of substations for power transmission, renewable energy and transportation.
Combining the accumulated knowhow of key-suppliers and contractors so that their customers benefit from efficient solutions, increased industrial productivity and a lower environmental impact in a sustainable way.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Bechelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 year's experience
- In depth professional experience & knowledge of power supply systems, sales & tendering
- Good knowledge of AIS/GIS HV/MV equipment
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the transmission sector
- Availability for postential international travels
- Previous experience working with National Grid
- Together with the International front-end sales organization, you will identify projects in the early stage, understand customer requirements and follow-up regularly and promptly with customers during the acquisition phase
- Work out the sales strategy for the individual tenders by selecting the winning solution, both commercially and technically
- Review of client proposal documentation and researching of and developing of required documentation
- Research into problem areas to advance basic knowledge, evaluates and constantly looks to improve on current ways of working to solve specific problems;
- Produce quotations and supporting tender proposal documentation
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis