- To provide administrative and project coordination support to the Managing Director, Operations Manager and Regional Relationship Managers to enable them to focus on their key responsibilities.
- Maintaining an updated record of the properties, care providers, commissioners and tenants.
- Manage a diverse workload including purchase ledger and invoicing tasks efficiently and effectively in order to provide a comprehensive, high-quality office administrative service.
- To work in a professional manner maintaining diplomacy and confidentiality in communicating highly sensitive or highly contentious information with people of all levels within the organisation and other clients requiring tact, discretion and reassurance skills,
- Organise meetings and ensure the timely coordination of agendas and papers.
- Arrange colleague travel and accommodation where needed.
- Take, transcribe and circulate minutes from meetings.
- Provide support for projects/presentations as directed and where required making effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support the delivery of projects, services, and initiatives.
- Effectively prepare and communicate information, including briefings and reports.
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade of this post.
The Temporary Project Coordinator will have/be -
- Available for 6 to 9 months.
- Experience of working in the social or property sector.
- Project Co-ordination skills and experience.
- Comfortable working without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with flexible and proactive nature.
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages.
- Willing to travel - There will be a requirement for occasional travel to our commissioned support service teams based at Salford Quays, Manchester particularly during the induction period.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
The Temporary Project Coordinator will receive -
- Competitive Salary
- Company benefits and perks
- 6 - 9 months temporary assignment
- Parking available around the site
Page Personnel are looking to recruit a Temporary administrator/project coordinator to work within the supported housing/property sector on a support role.