- Production of the monthly management accounts pack.
- Production of budgets and meeting with budget holders.
- Variance Analysis - Analysing under or over spend of the budget.
- Forecasting - Cash flows and planning.
- Cost Accounting.
- Production of various management reports, including; Profitability of product/services, Productivity, Analysis of variances and planned analysis.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Balance sheet analysis .
- Systems development.
The successful candidate for the Temporary Management Accountant requires:
- Part qualification of ACCA, CIMA
- Experience in production of management accounts
- Determination and drive to progress in a growing business
- Experience in Excel; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs
- Broad system exposure will be advantageous
- Experience in pharmaceuticals would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Temporary Management Accountant will be joining a leading Cambridge business with the opportunity to go permanent whilst receiving a competitive salary.
A great opportunity for a Temporary Management Accountant to have an immediate impact on the continued growth of this Cambridge based Telecommunications business.