Temporary Helpdesk Adviser (Facilities Management) - NHS
Working Hours: shifts - Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm - 37.5 hours/week
Do you have experience as a helpdesk adviser in Facilities Management?
Do you want to be part of a team of people committed to up-keep the NHS estate to a level where the best care and treatment is provided to patients by the medical staff?
Are you interested in working for one of the largest property owners in the UK?
Do you want to interact with different people on a daily basis?
Do you want to be part of a company that is focusing to improve their overall reputation?
Are you an enthusiastic individual with great customer service skills?
If all or most of the above apply to you, I encourage you to read further.
You will be joining a newly set up Facilities Management Helpdesk, however a full and comprehensive training will be provided. You will answer inbound calls and assist delivery of Pre-Planned Maintenance. You will also be supporting users of NHS' properties within England.
- Generous salary - £10.26 per hour
- Excellent opportunity to go into a permanent role
- Based in new offices in Stockport located within a 5 minute walk from Stockport Train Station and just off the A6 and M60
- Excellent access to Merseyway shopping centre for your lunch break
- Receive and record service requests via telephone and email from customers
- Dispatch and monitor reactive work orders
- Respond in a professional and courteous manner to every caller, recording accurately all requests for service
- Provide a rapid response to customers
- Update and close jobs in accordance to systems and processes
- Generate reports as and when requested
- Knowledge of key MS office applications - Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to prioritise tasks especially when under pressure
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Passionate about customer service
- Proficient written English and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to manage difficult conversations and to adapt to challenging situations
If you or anyone you know is looking for a role with the NHS please get in touch with Madalin on 0161 247 8801 or email me your CV at
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.